As many of you have heard, we are moving from Wodify to a new software called Triib (yes, that is the correct spelling, but pronounced Tribe.) We will be initiating the move this week. Friday, July 15th will be our first day using Triib and not Wodify at 5885. This includes all "coaching clients" who do not attend classes at 5885.
If your billing date is July 1-14, your monthly fees will be processed by Wodify. If your billing date is the 15th or later, it will be processed by Triib.
In order to make this transition a smooth one, we need your help. All of your performance and membership information will be moved from Wodify to Triib automatically. The only things that can't be moved are your payment information and your avatar photo. We need you to input your payment information into Triib by July 14th. Please help us make this transition by following these instructions.
- Download the Triib app to your phone.
- Check your email for your new login credentials from Triib (if you don't have them, please check your junk mail too, contact Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org) The emails will be sent on Monday, July 11.
- Log in to www.triib.com with your new credentials. Once you are logged in please do the following:
- Confirm your membership pricing clicking on "current invoice" in the menu on the left.
- Sign the waiver on the home page (it is the same as the one you signed in Wodify)
- Enable text messaging by clicking on "Manage text messaging"
- Set a Kiosk PIN--this will allow you to make purchases at the monitors (instead of writing it on a sticky note). These products will be added to your monthly invoice.
- The last thing to do is add your payment information. Click on "Billing Information" in the menu on the left and enter your credit card information. If you are able, we would appreciate your paying via ACH, which deducts the amount directly from your checking or savings account. This method is a better fiscal option for the box. As a thank you for doing so, we will issue a one time $10 credit to your CrossFit 5885 account. Please email Mel (email@example.com) if you choose this option--if you don't email her, we won't know to credit your account.
If you would like to manually export your PR's from Wodify before you loose access to them on July 14th, here are directions:
How to Export PR's out of Wodify
- Login to Wodify.com on a computer (not the app on your phone)
- Click on "My Performance" across the top of the page.
- Click on "MY PRs" using the menu on the left of the page.
- For Program chose "CrossFit", Date should be "All time" and Component Type is "All"
- Click on Print or Export
We are very excited about this transition to Triib. We hope you are too! Please let us know if you have any questions or see anything on your new account that isn't accurate. Be sure to forward all questions to Mel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952-426-5568.